I’m Christina “Chride” Lassheikki, b. 1992, a Helsinki-based aspiring game developer, freelance artist and narrative designer and writer for games. I’m currently finishing my MA in New Media – Game Design and Production at the Media Lab of Aalto University, and I work as a Research Assistant in the Playable Concepts-project at Department of Media, Aalto University, and as a Junior Narrative Designer for Helsinki mobile game studio Skunkworks Games.
My recent work includes the CHI Play SGDC finalist Aalto Drawing mobile game that teaches you how to draw, the Finnish Game Jam Award-winning Android game Mochabot Organic, and the educational AR-enhanced Aalto Junior Escape escape room. I also hold an MA in art education, and love teaching art and game dev. In my spare time I volunteer my time for the IGDA Game Art SIG and the Finnish Game Jam association. Welcome!
Find out more:
Latest posts in the blog:
- Brainstorming for Online Game Jams Using Discord
- Media Release: Run, Darling, run! – ‘Codename Darling’ update released for Windows, Mac, web and Android
- New article out – ‘Designing Games as Playable Concepts’ in DiGRA 2020 Proceedings
- Tips for solodev game jamming
- Why I’m not doing #inktober this year, and 5 tips if you are
- Setting up reaction roles and pronouns on Discord with Zira
- Press Release: i didn’t make a game for this jam
- Övning: Studier i billiga material
Get in touch:
Email: classheikki [at] gmail.com Discord: classheikki#5472