I’m Christina “Chride” Lassheikki, b. 1992, a Helsinki-based game maker, freelance illustrator and narrative designer and writer for games with a background in games research and art education. I’m currently finishing my MA in New Media – Game Design and Production at the Media Lab of Aalto University, and I work as the Junior Narrative Designer for Helsinki mobile game studio Skunkworks Games.
My recent work includes the CHI Play SGDC finalist Aalto Drawing mobile game that teaches you how to draw, the Finnish Game Jam Award-winning Android game Mochabot Organic, and the educational AR-enhanced Aalto Junior Escape escape room, and I worked as a Research Assistant in the Playable Concepts-project at Department of Media, Aalto University. I’m a certified teacher and hold an MA in art education, and love teaching art, animation and game dev. In my spare time I practice singing, drink lots of peppermint tea, volunteer my time for the IGDA Game Art SIG, and for the Finnish Game Jam association as the Main Organizer of Pride Game Jam HKI, and on the graphics team as the head artist of #FGJ21. Welcome!
Find out more:
Latest posts in the blog:
- Brainstorming for Online Game Jams Using Discord
- Media Release: Run, Darling, run! – ‘Codename Darling’ update released for Windows, Mac, web and Android
- New article out – ‘Designing Games as Playable Concepts’ in DiGRA 2020 Proceedings
- Tips for solodev game jamming
- Why I’m not doing #inktober this year, and 5 tips if you are
- Setting up reaction roles and pronouns on Discord with Zira
- Press Release: i didn’t make a game for this jam
- Övning: Studier i billiga material
Get in touch:
Email: classheikki [at] gmail.com Discord: classheikki#5472